Mother’s Day is less than two weeks away and we’re here to help share some fun gift ideas and other ways to celebrate together!
Dad’s Kit to Mother’s Day
**Reminder to Dad’s, your child will NOT be bringing home a handmade card from school this year so it’s on you to get the kids crafting or just use these FREE printables!**
Flower Handprint Kitchen Towels:
Your child’s handprint is the flower then add a stem and leaves for adorable Spring Kitchen towels!
DIY Sharpie Mug + FREE Gift Tag Printable
- Wash the mug surface with rubbing alcohol or nail polish remover and let dry.
- Color the mug with different designs – a lot of fun ideas here!
- Let your mug dry for 48 hours
Two ways to seal in the color:
- Making the Mug Hand Wash Safe Only: Place the mug in a cold oven (do not preheat the oven) and bake at 200 degrees for 2 hours. Let the mug cool completely in the oven. I turned the oven off and left mine in over night.
- Making the Mug Dishwasher Safe: Seal with Dishwasher Safe Mod Podge – Apply a coat, let dry for 2 hours. Repeat two more times for a total of 3 coats.
Getting really creative? Add a fingerprint decorated planter – check out this idea from 5minutesformom.com!
Handprint Jewelry Tray: